Aspiring to work on or learn a sport that gives you positive energy and rejuvenate your mind and make you feel alive. Volleyball is the best sport that matches all the above requirement and also increases your upper body strength.
This article will give you all that you need to know about Volleyball so that you can head forward to play and further learn new tricks and jumps.
Volleyball is a game played between two teams each consisting of 6 players who are separated by a net. It is a game that has been founded since 1895. It is played since then but it was in 1964 when it became part of Olympics games. The popularity of this game is the highest in the Olympics when the best players in the game are in the field.
The objective of Volleyball.
The main objective of the game is to hit the ball over the net by only using your hands running through the center of the court trying to bounce it in your opponent side. Whereas the opposing team has to try to make it bounce it on your opponent side. The opposing team has the task to pass the ball without passing the ball. Games are played out in 3 or 5 sets and the team with more number of sets at the end wins.
Players and Equipment.
Each team requires 6 players in it and the substitutes can be used throughout the game.
Each player has to take a position in the attacking zone or defensive zone.
It is an outdoor game and the court is a rectangular shape of standard measurement.
Rules of Volleyball.
- Each team consists of 6 players and 6 substitutes as mentioned above.
- Each team is allowed to hit the ball only three times while serving and also can only try three chances in Growtopia Hack.
- And while returning the ball can try to block or return the ball again by hitting that also for the most three times.
- The game is played up to 25 points and be won by 2 clear points.
Some things which should not be practiced during the game.
- The ball should be served by standing over the baseline.
- Try not to the thrown ball the ball in such a way that it touches the net and fails to go the other side,
- Players are not allowed to catch or carry the ball.
- The player is not allowed to touch the net.
- The ball cannot travel from under the net.
- The players are not allowed to hit the ball by coming near the net.
These were all that you need to know to start playing Volleyball and all the rules and condition mentioned above were the standard rules that the players need to follow. If you are playing among your friends there no compulsion of having a particular number of players, just try that the number of players is equal on both the side. And it is good to follow all other rules mentioned above as that is what will make your game more interesting and fun. And it will also give you a chance to be a proficient player.